This page lists all new pages added to the site since 1 January 2021, and from time to time also contains important messages about changes to site pages. The volume of new material added to the site has not been as great as in recent years, mainly because much of the editorial team's time has been devoted to checking, correcting and updating existing content, particularly the Family pages. Restrictions imposed because of the Covid pandemic have also limited access to sources of new material in Jersey and, even though some of these restrictions have been lifted, our editors are still being encouraged to limit their visits to those libraries and other sources of infomation which are now open.
Apologies to anybody who may have our What was new page bookmarked, but we have decided to delete it because changes over the past ten years have resulted in a significant number of broken links to pages now deleted, and the page also linked to old baptism and other family record listings which have not been deleted but are no longer an active part of the site.
8 January 2021
12 January 2021
- History of La Rocque Tower: The most detailed history of this Grouville Bay coastal tower yet written
- Sir Arthur de La Mare, diplomat, knighted twice
- Descendants of Josue Remon
- Charles William du Heaume: A controversial 19th century Rector of Trinity
- Trinity School: History of the school added to an existing page of pictures
- Descendants of Martin Le Feuvre: A Grouville tree
- Descendants of Guillaume Godfray, a major new tree tracing the family in St Martin
- Descendants of Yves Le Pennec: A new tree for a family who moved from Brittany to Jersey in the 1890s
- Hedley Clement's diary: A detailed account of how Jersey returned to normality in the days and weeks following the Liberation; sometimes slowly, sometimes surprisingly rapidly
16 February 2021
- James Francis Bisson: The story of a seafaring family
- John Helier Vautier, an emigrant to New Zealand
- Beauty of Jersey: 70 views of Jersey taken for a 1930 book
- The Island of Jersey: Two editions of an 1870s guidebook
- Descendants of Philip Gruchy: A New Zealand branch of the family
- Descendants of Philippe Bisson - 5, a new tree for a family originating in St Martin and Grouville, with connections to the Gaspe Coast in Canada
Jerripedia is an entirely voluntary undertaking with no
income from advertising or registration fees.
Web-hosting and other costs in the region of
£1,500 a year
have to be met from user contributions. If you have found
the site helpful in your research, please help take
us forward by making a donation, however small.
To support us, please click on the button in the left column